Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year's Resolution 2011

This year I wanted to be simple.  Last year I made about 800 resolutions and didn't really follow through with any completely.  I don't regret them at all.  They made a difference in how the year went for myself and my family.  A good difference.  However, I want to simplify this year.

I am making one resolution this year and I have several ideas that I want to influence this year.  These ideas are not resolutions per se, but they are similar.

My resolution this year may not even really qualify as a resolution for some people, but it really works for me.  I am quite happy with it. 

In 2011, I am going to ensure that my family consumes at least one healthy meal every day.

I know it sounds small, maybe even pitiful, but it is definitely important and it suits my family's needs this year. 


I will share my "ideas" later.

No comments:

Post a Comment